- Corporate Governance
To the Stockholders of Oil States International, Inc.:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders of Oil States International, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), will be held at the Two Allen Center, 1200 Smith Street, 12th Floor, Forum Room, Houston, Texas, 77002 on the 9th day of May, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. central time (the “Annual Meeting”), for the following purposes:
(1) To elect three (3) Class I members of the Board of Directors named in the attached Proxy Statement to serve until the 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (see page 10);
(2) To conduct an advisory vote to approve executive compensation (see page 25);
(3) To conduct an advisory vote regarding frequency of future advisory votes on executive compensation (see page 26);
(4) To ratify the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the year ending December 31, 2017 (see page 48);
(5) To transact such other business as may properly come before the Annual Meeting or any adjournments or postponements thereof.
The Company has fixed the close of business on March 15, 2017 as the record date for determining stockholders entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the Annual Meeting and any adjournments or postponements thereof. Stockholders who execute proxies solicited by the Board of Directors of the Company retain the right to revoke them at any time; unless so revoked, the shares of common stock represented by such proxies will be voted at the Annual Meeting in accordance with the directions given therein. If a stockholder does not specify a choice on such stockholder’s proxy, the proxy will be voted “FOR” the nominees for director named in the attached Proxy Statement, “FOR” the approval of executive compensation, “FOR” a one year frequency with respect to the frequency of future advisory votes on executive compensation and “FOR” the ratification of the appointment of the independent registered public accounting firm for the Company named in such Proxy Statement. A copy of the list of stockholders entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting will be available for inspection by qualified stockholders for proper purposes at the offices of the Company during normal business hours during the ten days immediately prior to the Annual Meeting and will be available through the conclusion of the Annual Meeting.
|Proxy (pdf)||1.5 MB|
|Proxy Card||73.6 KB|
|2016 Annual Review and 10-K||1.9 MB|